Join Senitizo’s monthly giving program and get an inside look at how your donation saves lives! We’ll send videos of our work in the field and interviews with the people your dollars go to serve. Monthly recurring donations allow us to better provide health services to those who need it the most.
Provide medical care to children for only $10 per month.
A healthy child is a happy child. Most of the illnesses that make children sick and lead to death are easily treatable. For $10/month you can ensure a child has access to:
– Consultations with medical professionals
– Life-saving medicines
We’ll send you videos of our work with kids so you can see your donation at work!
Keep mothers alive by ensuring access to maternal health care for only $25 per month.
No woman should have to give birth alone in her home. For $25 per month ensure that every pregnant woman has access to:
– Pre- and post-natal care with skilled health professionals
– Delivery at our maternal and child health center
– Ambulance pick-up and referral for obstetric emergencies
We’ll send you videos of our work with mothers so you can see your donation at work!
A health center is a lifeline for underserved rural communities. Help us keep our clinic supplied with a custom monthly donation.
Help our health center thrive by ensuring it is well stocked with medicines and our health staff are paid:
– For $50/month provide our laboratory with supplies to complete 20 tests to diagnose easily treatable, but deadly tropical diseases.
– For $100/month you can provide the medicine for fifty sick children
– For $150/month you can pay the salary of one of our health workers
We’ll send you videos of our clinic in action and the people who benefit from your monthly donation!
Provide life-saving health care services to people in the Central African Republic with a one-time donation!
If you wish to write a check
(recommended for gifts $1,000 and greater), please make the check out to Senitizo and send to:
If you would like to recommend Senitizo for contributions from your Donor Advised Fund, you can contact us for more info or work with your Donor Advised Fund to send a grant to:Senitizo